Sunday, March 18, 2012

WHAT A GIRL!!!

Cheyenne loves SHOES, she loves CLOTHES and most of all she loves to DRESS HERSELF! Recently she has found that she can incorporate all of these loves into her life multiple times a day. In fact she does a wardrobe change at least 4 times a day. 
This is how the day usually goes. We wake up in the pajamas she was dressed in for bed. Then after a trip to the bathroom she dresses herself in a different set of PJs(Change #1). Then we eat breakfast and get ready for the day(Change #2).  
 If I dress her in pants then she changes within an hour, skirts last a little longer. But regardless after a while of playing I find her in something new. Today a swimming suit!(Change #3)
Then a dress usually comes out. This time at least she kept the swimming suit on underneath which saved me an extra pair of underwear to wash, YES the WHOLE OUTFIT changes (Change #4).
  Between full outfit changes she changes shoes a lot. But she loves it, so I let her, I'm sure she'll grow out of it soon enough.  And no I don't was the outfits that she only wore for an hour, unless they are visibly dirty because in reality they will probably get worn again tomorrow. Her next change of the day is her chance to get ready for dad to come home, she always ends up in a skirt (Change #5).

After dinner it is back into PJs(Change #6). Wow I love this little girl!

No comments: