Monday, July 9, 2012

Splash pad

The kids have been so good at doing there chores the last couple of days I decided to make today extra fun. After we finished chores today we packed a lunch and headed to the splash pad. The kids weren't to sure about going in at first. I finally told Trevin to go get wet and come back to tell me which thing got him the most wet. What can I say... That boy loves a challenge. Once Trevin was in Cheyenne was quick to follow.  Reporting back. It is fun afterall!

Cheyenne like the smaller water features. 

But didn't mind playing in the bigger ones if Trevin joined her. 

Wrapped up and all splashed out. 


 Enjoying Levi in the sun! I love getting to relax with this little boy. It doesn't happen very often. 

It was so much fun to get out of the house and play. I love my life. 

No comments: