Monday, May 10, 2010

NO CAMERA!

Thankfully my camera made it through our vacation but, I guess the 500 pictures in 4 days did it in. It has officially kicked the bucket!
It's too bad, I did a couple of fun projects for mothers day that I wanted to post on here with step by step instructions. Oh well, they were a lot of fun and super easy.
I made washer necklaces for my mom and sisters. I got to learn how to do these and teach my Young Women and their mom's. After I saw how cute all the different patterns turned out I decided to make them for Mother's day. Sorry, this picture is awful (from my phone). I'll have Gage take a picture with his when he gets home.
Here is the after picture of the garden hose wreath I made for my mother in law, thanks to Eva who took a picture of on her phone.
I was really excited about the way it turned out. I saw this idea in a picture that was on my MIL's counter about 2 years ago. It never materialized and I decided that this year this is what she would get for Mother's Day. Too bad she was really productive this week and made herself one too!

2 comments:

Curt, Kirsten and Kids said...

Yea!!! Now not only can I talk to you in person I can read all about you too. I love that wreath...too bad she made one, too. Oh well..it was a good try. :) Love the vaca pictures too! Too Cute!

Kenzie said...

I love the necklace. I need to learn to be more crafty!!