Monday, November 1, 2010

MORE HALLOWEEN FUN!

With Ryan and Alex, the COWBOY and INDIAN. I wish I had gotten a better picture of just these two. I loved their costumes. I don't think this picture shows of Alex's mohawk enough. I missed getting picture with my side of the family in their costume's. We usually stop by my aunt and uncle's for a movie after trick or treating but this year I had to work at 9pm, so no party, but Sierra and her husband had some fun costumes, I'll be adding pictures to this post, when I get them.
Pumpkin Carving...
Everyone working hard cleaning out their pumpkins.
At first Cheyenne wasn't too sure about this. She like that she got to stand up at the table.
Then after watching every one start digging in she got a little braver and stuck her hands in...
Then she decided it was more fun to just play in the pumpkin guts and skip pulling it out of the pumpkin!
Trevin loved carving pumpkins this year. He was a little hesitant to reach in the first time, but then did a pretty good job of cleaning out his pumpkin, with only a little help from mom.
"Look at dat huge pile of pumpkin guts, I like pumpkin guts."
That actual carving was the best part! Trevin picked circle eyes, a square nose and a scary mouth. Perfecting the carving.
He was so proud of his pumpkin!
Gage was the master carver this year. He carved both of our huge pumpkins that Trevin picked out with a little bit of help from Chey.
His pumpkins, I like that the candle in the evil one ended up being so bright!
I did a "goofy" pumpkin. It was broken before I finished, but I still took a picture.
Trevin loved lighting the candles inside the pumpkin each night, but not for the reason you might think... he loved that is meant that before he went to bed he got to "blow out a wishing candles!" What can I say, we have a lot of October birthdays in the family!

No comments: