Saturday, September 25, 2010

CHEYENNE in the spot light

For the last week or so I've had Trevin watch a Leap Frog Letter show. He loves it and wants to watch it all the time. He has started picking out letters everywhere. On our shirts and on signs while we are out working. He'll see a letter and tell us what it says. It is so exciting to see how fast he learns. But nothing has been more impressive this week than when I started asking Cheyenne what the letters say... at barely 18 months old Cheyenne knows all the sounds of the alphabet!

We put her on YouTube. If the embedded video isn't working CLICK HERE to check out my little girl showing off how smart she is.

2 comments:

Adam, BreAnne, Maccoy & Ellsie said...

That is the cutest thing ever my little boy is 21 months and he is not even close to being able to do that! Do you work with her aton? I think I need to step it up alittle. Your family is darling!!!

The Crabby Fam said...

I can't take any credit for this... I have a 2 yr old that watches the Leap Frog letter factory and Chey just picked it up. I was super surprised the first time I heard her do this!