Thursday, February 17, 2011

A fun date.

We always go out on a Valentine's date, but NEVER on the 14th! We figure if we are going to pay for a babysitter we are going to enjoy our night out and not fight crowds. So I came up with a fun date that we got to go on yesterday. We invited Ryan and Alex to come with us too. Gage got off work early and we headed to iRock. We really enjoyed outdoor rock climbing and I decided it would be fun to try it indoors. They also have bouldering which is short climbs with out ropes (just crash pads for safety). I thought it would be fun to give it a try.
So this is what it looked like, but I didn't take pictures. We had so much fun. After a few climbs to the top my arms were exhausted. Gage definitely showed me up and was able to climb much harder routes than I could. It was fun to challenge ourselves and get excited about climbing again. After we were all too tired to to climb and our hand hurt from belaying and climbing we called it quits and headed to Olive Garden for dinner! Yum! Next we went to the Crabby's to check out their apartment and play some games. It was a very not typical Valentine's Date, but I would do it again in a heartbeat! I love you Gage.

No comments: