Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 YEARS

Wow time really flies. Gage and I had our second anniversary this week. Due to my current condition(8 1/2 months pregnant) we stayed home and made a great Italian meal together. I love when we cook together, mostly because I make Gage do all the work, I pretend to be really busy doing as little as possible. It tasted great and even Trevin cleared his plate.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GAGE! I LOVE YOU!
I can't imagine life could change as much as it has in the past two years.
dating...
engaged...
married...
honeymooning...
finding out the two of us are gunna be three...
having a baby... TREVIN...a new adjustment at home...
happy first anniversary...buying our own house... and lots of work to make it a home...Still time for family fun...Trevin turns 1... and baby number two in less than a week!..

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the next couple of years brings!

1 comment:

Jennica said...

I love how you put a picture throughout your two years, awesome :D Also...I still dont know why you didn't want to go rock climbing, I thought you wanted the lil cutie out early :D