Thursday, September 11, 2008

Proud to be an American

In the past 7 years each of our lives have changed significantly. For me... Sept 11, 2001 brought any early morning and a bus ride to the Jr. High. How life changes... This morning I realized it was Sept 11 at about 1:15 am, I was at the hospital charting on my patients. We had turned on a radio station and my co-worker said "What's going on, I think they've played at least 4 versions of the national anthem in the last couple hours." That's when he figured it out. 7 years and the feeling of Patriotism still hits home. I can't help but feel extremely grateful for the life and the freedoms that I have. We truly will "Never Forget."
Happy Patriots Day. Make sure you take the time today to let your friends and family know how much you love them. God Bless America!

No comments: