Thursday, August 23, 2012

7 months

"Levi is having another birthday!" That's what I heard from Trevin and Chey this month when I pulled out the camera to take more pictures of Levi. Ha Ha. But its true another month older already.
7 months.
Trevin has decided that now that Levi is 7 he is allowed to help mom and carry Levi around. I'm sure that this would be much easier if Levi wasn't quite so chunky. But it happens and Levi doesn't seem to mind. 
Levi is such an easy baby. He is very go with the flow and looks like this a lot of the time. Regardless of what's going on around him... Posing with our overgrown zucchini. 
... Helping mom can tomato juice. Same expression. Not excited. Not sad. Just content to be a silent observer. 
 I think he is just taking in all of his surroundings and learning a lot I can't wait until he starts talking, I'm sure he'll have a lot to say. 

Looks like I have a sports fan on my hands already! I'm still not sure how he managed to get his hands on Trevin's basketball cards. But they kept him happy for quite a while. 

 In all honesty he isn't always quite. He jabbers ALL the time. We finally pulled out all the baby toys and Levi is in heaven! With all the excitement of the new toys he has started to scoot! He puts all his weight on his forearms and pull his chunky legs up underneath his belly, then pushes forward until he reaches his goal. 
 This boy can eat! He wants food all the time. I feel like that is all I ever do anymore! No wonder he is so heavy... and look at how chubby his little cheeks are getting! 

No comments: