Monday, December 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Trevin turned 1 today! We threw him a party last night and had a blast. I may have gone a little over board but he'll only turn one once! We had a CARS themed party... So I spent Saturday night making a Mater cake that I had seen online and thought was way cute. I took a little while to figure out and was a pain to frost but it was worth it, Cass and I both had a blast decorating it. I must say I think it turned out pretty good for a couple of Rookies.
Trevin's cake didn't exactly come out of the oven well, so we salvaged what we could and he ended up with a Jeep to dig into.
He was a little timid at first, but then he figured out that no one was stopping him and went at it. YUM YUM!

Trevin hasn't quite figured out how to pull open wrapping paper but last night he got plenty of practice. He was spoiled, he got ball and tractors galore and loves them all! THANK YOU!

Thanks to all who took time out of their busy Holiday schedules to party with us! Here are some more pics, Enjoy....


No comments: