Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 and lots of changes

Happy new year! I must admit we were duds this year. No parties or celebrations of any kind at the Crabtree house. I worked and Gage and Trevin went to bed at 11:30. We did get to spend New Years day as a family, we mostly lounged around not getting our "to do" lists done, but I enjoyed it.
Trevin decided that with the new year he would make some big changes! He finally got his first tooth and has a couple more not far behind. He looks so cute even though you can barely see it. He finally decided to let go of the couch and try balancing on his own, this lasted for a couple of days and now he is mobile! Friday night he took his first steps and hasn't stopped since. He is still really wobbly but getting better every minute. I thought once he started walking life would get easier, silly me. The bumps and bruises have at least doubled, we have to guard the stairs again, and the things that used to be out of sight are now fully visible and look like the best toys. Life is definitely exciting!
We hope you all had a wonderful New year and wish you the best for 2009!

1 comment:

David and Camillia said...

Trevin is getting so BIG!! He is very cute! I am excited to see what your little girl looks like. I hope 2009 is great for your family.