Friday, July 18, 2008

EVERY DAY LIFE

Between our trips we really do just hang out around the house and work.
Painting still isn't complete, those finishing touches are endless. We finally finished painting doors and they are even hung. I never thought I would think it was wierd to have doors on all the bedrooms and bathrooms, but after living without them for over a month, it seems wierd. The privacy thing is definatley nice to have back. Each room is slowly getting decorated, even though there are still a couple of boxes through out the house. Gage has been working hard outside to get ready for sprinklers and grass!
Trevin and I love walking to the pond to watch the ducks and get some sun. Then Trevin likes to distract me while I attempt to clean, or cook, or try to organize the house. Just your average everyday stuff, but I couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments: