Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Today is Trevin's 4 month birthday. I can't believe how time flies, our life has changed in so many ways since we brought him home and it's hard to imagine what we did before we had him. We had a fun night last night, Trevin managed to fill his diaper to the point of soaking through his clothes, his blanket and his sheets. So we got him all cleaned up and decided he could spend the rest of the night in our bed. Good plan, right... WRONG. We woke up this morning to another set of wet clothes and wet sheets, for a boy so small he can sure make a lot of laundry for me. He's worth it though.
This past weekend was a fun break from the norm... Kami, Erwin and Chase came up to visit so we got to spend a lot of time with family, which I love to do. Chase is a big ball of energy and never seems to stop! He gets right into the action and loves cameras, and he has definitely got one of the cutest smiles I've ever seen. I can't wait until Trevin reaches that stage, but I'm sure it will come all too soon, so for now I'll enjoy the time I have while he is still small.

No comments: