Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby Updates

Trevin had his 9 month check a couple of weeks ago and the doc says everything looks good. He weighed 22 lbs, 71% for his age. He is 30 inches tall, 97%! I was shocked... maybe he got some of the Canova height after all, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Baby #2's checkup this week went well too. About a half a pound and about 5 inches long... and the news we've been waiting to hear.. It's a BOY! Now we can start coming up with names.
One the home front things are good. Gage has been working hard to get the sprinklers in, but the snow slowed him down for the time being. Trevin is very active and learned this week how to open drawers and swing doors open and closed. He has caught his fingers a couple of times but that hasn't slowed him down. I am just trying to enjoy life and get through the tedious parts. Trevin and I try not to stay couped up in the house all day, walks to Lindsay's or the Pond, Lunch with Casie, or grocery shopping. I've decided to adopt Elder Worthlin's motto. "Come what may and love it." So even on the rough days I look back and decide it was still a good day!

No comments: